One of the challenges of travelling is finding ways to meet the locals – and one of the best ways of solving the problem is shopping where they shop. Especially if you can do it in the places where they’re also relaxing.
- Five community markets to visit when you stay at Easy Five
- The braai at the centre of South African social life
- Township Winery: why growing vines in Cape Town’s slums makes sense
- Five adventures to adventure when you stay at Easy Five
- Five fab restaurants (including the fabbest of them all!) to try when you stay at Easy Five